Broken Britain

barkwindjammer
This post is 4704 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Mentioned in 'fried-eggs' post 'the scheme', a cutting edge, toe curling view of sections of this country and the state we're in, 4th major power globaly, shamefull and depressing viewing, dont know if it will be shown south of Hadrians wall-if it is, it will probably have subtitles :unsure:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/search/?q=The%20Scheme

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

jim, i just watched them.... no surprises really, i live on one of the toughest estates in Bristol and other than the accents, it could be here. Far too much dole, if these people had to work to survive they would either be very different or would not exist.

i love how either everything is either someone else's fault or they are ill (depression, brought about by a life with no purpose)- cancer victim aside. I see they have all got nicely decorated homes with the latest TV - you and i are paying for that. :blink:

The worst bit though is the slapper who is pregnant, sits and explains it so nonchalantly (as she doesn't have to pay for the kid, we do) whilst puffing on a fag...the poor unborn sprog will have an addictive personality even before it learns of it's dubious parentage and the joys of a buckfast-irn bru cocktail!

Its still grim to think that this once great nation has been reduced to this state, incidentaly I was in a boozer down in Brizzle many years ago it was called 'the Peg', if its still standing it might be the dried blood on the walls thats helping to hold it up :)

• 1 year later...

If you consider that MP's and Lords lie, cheat and steal and then get shirty when questioned to the point of claiming "commons privilege". Top cops do the same and end up in prison. Top bankers want £7.7 million bonuses when they have lost billions of pounds in one year. Clerics spouting anti UK rhetoric and advocating terrorism or fiddling with children. Top earning footballers wanting to use the judicial system to claim that their kids will be bullied if it was exposed that they were paying for sex and stopping the freedom of the press. Asylum seekers and illegals saying that it would be against their human rights to go force them to leave the Country and they are allowed to commit crime. People in prison get sky TV and gym membership for free. Once in power politicians back out of their manifestos. Why wonder why everyday people think they can do the same.

The country (UK) has gone to pot and I am looking to move somewhere else when I retire. Until then I am just being screwed by taxation. I don't mind taxation but not if I am paying for incompetence, theft and the benefits of people who shouldn't even be in the country.

It may be radical but maybe we need another world war.

hilarious ode to Marvin and the other smackheeds

The way things are going in the Eurozone be surprised with another war ,just waiting to see what happens here in the summer with the unions !!!! I am totally sick of this goverment was from day one but what the hell can you do cos there are loads of rich folk out there that all the crap of day to day life dose not affect them and Cammeron is one of them :angry:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online