RD350N

N_Tart
This post is 7183 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

My mate Dez is restoring one. It came with the worst paint job you have ever seen :shock: and he wants to repaint as it as standard. However we can't find any pics and we are arguing about the stripe up the tank. Don't s'pose you guys can remember seeing any on your internet travels? It's a 1985 one. All the one's Ive found so far have had paint jobs and there's no acounting for the tastes of some people!! :shock:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Cheers for that guy's Dez will be pleased. But not as pleased as me coz I was right and he was wrong!! :lol:

Yep my first proper bike was RD350LC. The proper one not the ypvs (in my opinion anyway). When I was 16 it was all I wanted in the world! When I turned 17 my dad tried to persuade to do my car test I wasn't having any of it so in the end he said "pass your car test and i'll buy you an LC" I think he thought that i'd forget about bikes! But I didn't!

Anyway he grudgingly helped me find one, which I kept standard for a little while. It wasn't long though til it went to Stan Stephens and had a stage 2 tune! I put hand made Pete Lomas pipes on it painted and polished it and loved it for 11 years when someone nicked it :cry:

I met my crew through the lc. They had a collection of 250's, 350's and 500's ( i always wanted a 500) It's also how I got my name Nutty Tart!

I Knew there was something else I liked about you! 8) .......Another Bonafied Yam Stroker Fanatic :tu 8)

Long Live RD :wink:

Lately I've been toying with the Idea of buying another but I'm worried that I've been spoilt by all the new technology that I've been riding in recent years and won't be able to appreciate the raw edges anymore!

True... maybe I'll think about the 500 I always wanted. There's a guy comes in the shop who bought one to do up he's promised me a ride when it's done. I'm looking forward to that!

not alot of machines can match the cool factor of rd500's 8)

Especially if they look like this one, which is my current Fav :tu ......

Rainey_Replica.jpg

That polished aluminum Spondon frame & swingarm are the Sh*t! 8)

Now that I like.

I'm defeniately gonna start saving my spare cash. All I need to do know is persuade my other half that one of his suzukis will be better of living in the garden!! :lol:

Better still, put the Shitzuki in SOMEONE ELSE'S garden!!!

:rofl

Too Right there Bazz :lol: .....Outta Sight.....Outta Mind :wink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online