What's wrong with people now days??!?!

R1Mad
This post is 5208 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

What’s wrong with people now days, I’ve crashed my bike last week on the way to work, there was a lovely fresh gravel on a corner and it was too late to do anything, front wheel lost grip and I went flying down the road across two lanes of traffic on my head and shoulder, luckily the bike survived very well, and my leather and helmet did their part, but the point of this post is NOT ONE F…..ing person even got out of their car to see if I was still alive and needed any help, they just sat in their f….ing cars looking at me crawling around on the ground trying to pick my self and bike. I mean come on!!!!!!! Are we all so heartless now days?!?!?!?!?!

Runt over, needed to vent!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for listening and ride safe.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

shit mate sorry to hear this glad your ok. what a bunch of bus wankers! if i see anyone get hurt whether they are walking,driving,riding, if i see they have hurt themselves i would always ask if they are ok. think people have lost the community spirit.

Yep, society seems a bit messed up, I'd be straight over to help-unless you had been decked and mauled by 4 pit bull terriers, in which case I stay put and watch from the comfort of my car :P

They want to see you bleed.

They want to see you die.

They want you to suffer, so they can feel better about themselves.

You are just a biker. You are nothing.

You and all your leather-clad bastard brethren exist only to piss car drivers off. You are all short haired pretty-boys, speed demons with your one-piece racing leathers and your colour-matched sports bikes. Co-incidentally, you are all also long haired, dirty, greasy, child-eating, granny-bashing biker gangs, with your black leather, bandannas and your Cruiser motorcycles.

You're all the same - Organ donors and a waste of humanity.

Cars rule. Cars are safe.

Cars can drive over you without a worry in the world.

Can you feel the hate, yet? :lol:

Trust none, but your brethren.

its not just bikes, when i crashed my car at the beginning of this month i saw no less than three cars go past me until one young lad stopped to see if i was okay (and its not as if i was hidden, the lights of the car were just visible over the bank) although one lady did later return to say she didnt know what to do so she called the police and drove on

rubbish int it, when i was sprawled across the floor still pinned down by my bike a massive lorry actually mounted the hedge to get past me, he could of atleast got my bike off me then driven past!!!!

There are some good people out there, when I come off my bike after a rear tyre blowout the car in front of me stopped and reversed back to see if I was alright and helped me lift the bike up and move it off the road. Also asked me if I wanted a lift somewhere.

It's just the British.

A week or so back, after another hard day on the trails I was lying beside my bike in a gateway, somewhere left of nowhere and a mile or two from the middle of it, Enjoying the sun on my face....

Three, yes three people asked if I was OK, two were locals and one was a rather attractive Dutch girl with perfect english. Strange thing is, only three people past me at all!

It was a little annoying at the time as I was trying to relax.... Can't have it both ways I guess

.... Perhaps I should have suggested I needed Mouth to Mouth ?

• 3 weeks later...

They have a law in france now which is slightly difficult to explain, (when i was told the name of it in french it clicked with me but i cannot remember at the moment), but basically it is illegal not too help someone in jeopardy.

for example, a couple who had held a christmas party were being done for letting another couple leave the party and drive home drunk, well this would not have come too light but the drunk couple had an accident and were killed on the way home,

apparently accroding to the law the couple holding the party should have stopped the, driving home,

now i reckon this would apply to a biker lying in the middle of the road as well,

As for attractive dutch girls with perfect english they all do that i promise ya, unless they have been locked away in a windmill all there lives

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online