Forum science

barkwindjammer
This post is 5268 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Can anyone explain the new phenomenon that exists on this site ?

before the 're-vamp' (pre Goff engagagement), this forum used to appear 'just as 'instant' as others forums.

Lets me tells you where I'ms coming from !

an anomoly occurs-i.e. Post is submitted

Post has 0 views and yet 7 replies

How can this bee werkings ?

I seempler than meercat, and have the confused, no ? :huh:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Can anyone explain the new phenomenon that exists on this site ?

before the 're-vamp' (pre Goff engagagement), this forum used to appear 'just as 'instant' as others forums.

Hmm, a link between Goff and the forum, maybe it just doesn't (the forum) like the fact that Goff is no longer here, keeping us in line, the whips, chains, and ..........

we need love back in the forum....... who could be the new mistress ??? perhaps wildfoamy could don a dress?, no wait, he's not on here much either,,,,,,,

wait a minute......

Wildfoamy and Goff ?? both missing together ????? could it be ???

Hmm, a link between Goff and the forum, maybe it just doesn't (the forum) like the fact that Goff is no longer here, keeping us in line, the whips, chains, and ..........

we need love back in the forum....... who could be the new mistress ??? perhaps wildfoamy could don a dress?, no wait, he's not on here much either,,,,,,,

wait a minute......

Wildfoamy and Goff ?? both missing together ????? could it be ???

No Fioamy is busy having his Soozooki swift dragged out of ditches and Goff has found a wonderful guy and is madly in love, they were stuck in venice at one stage due too volcanic ash

Merv

12450_220329421813_510446813_3710634_4347275_s.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online