My new toy!

Richard_Bolton
This post is 5123 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

G'day all! Been a member for a while and never really post so take this opportunity to show off my toys

Finally got my new toy for general use and fun! I say new... but new to me, 02 Mini Cooper which is a lovely step up from my Ford KA! I just love the central locking, haha as that was my main must have with a new car. Fairly low mileage for an 8 year old car at just 39,OOO

Photo022.jpg

Had to be good old British Racing Green with go-faster stripes!

On a more depressing note... the summer toy is now for sale to pay off the rents for my new mota! Timing couldnt be better with the gorgeous weather we ware having!!! Just got 12 months tax, going for MOT next week and had a brand spanking new Avon Viper tyre on the rear! along with all the other bits over the year, so thought I would show her off while I have her, but hoping to sell it before the end of April and come next year have a shiny new bike for 2011! been looking at loads already and my wish list is full!

Here are some pictures before with the original purple wheels and some after with new tyre on and polished rims!

Photo027.jpg

Photo028.jpg

P1270176.jpg

s504954224_981308_9305.jpg

s504954224_981316_1630.jpg

Going to the Stafford Show on saturday with the father! See if there are any bargins to be had!

Also.... advertised the bike on piston heads and has been on there for a while now. If anyone has any pointers on my advert please let me know. Been told its reasonably priced and its a reluctant sale as the bike weather has just begun but please take a peek and let me know, would really appreciate it!

P.S If you want a Summer-ready toy message me! Need it gone :(

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1593012.htm

Cheers! Richard

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online