XT on Covert Operations!

Pete
This post is 7205 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Here's a shot taken today on the Eppynt Mountain range between Brecon and Builth.

The idyllic setting in the background is a bit misleading though....cos the rest of the region is an MOD Weapons Testing Area.

So I had to be a bit careful where I took photos in case I got arrested for spying! :lol:

xt45.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

:lol::lol::lol: PMSL !!

Bet ya struggle up some of the hills tho Daz eh? :roll:

My ex-wife's family live in Builth and i've ridden through there several times on the Divvy - it was bloody heavy on the twisties :shock:

I don't speak to her unless i have to now, but it would be a great run for the Fazer :twisted:

Hmmm, maybe i'll take my daughter to see her Grandad one sunny day :wink:

Exactly 30 years ago before the View Point, where Pete took this picture, was built, two mates and I camped about 400 yards from this spot. On the hill, down and to the left Pete, there is a "cut" in the hillside. Here we sheltered from the wind and rain and slept in our wax Belstaffs and Bin Bags. All we had to keep us warm was Newcastle Brown Ale.

I was on a Triumph 650 Tiger, Mark was on a Ducati 450 Desmo Single and Steve was on an RD250. I lived in London at the time and this was our second explore through Wales. The year before we were on K4 Honda 250s and instead of Bin Bags, we had a plastic sheet and masking tape AND OF COURSE Newcastle Brown. We spent all our money on bikes, petrol and beer, things like tents and food were a luxury.

Just locally...

scenic local new england shot

Church.JPG

No big plans, tropical moisture is herre, feels like floriduh today...

100% humidity, 1000 degrees, mesh jackets are fantastic, cant fathom how i rode in this heat without them...if this was France, thousands would be dying right now :wink:

check out downtown "New" London

Itsart.JPG

NewLondon.JPG

Up at that stop sign, i reported to a cop my taxi-cab had been shot up one night...

he was like, "So what do you want me to do about it?"

:?:

Pleasant, Faster had a babby boy

Hams been married, dragged to Dizney World and a nascar race...

tweeks tweeking a Connie...

Lone still cant link pics.... :?:

Carlo still needs help :lol:

And he ignores PM's :shock:

GW disappeared with a cryptic note about Amargedon....

We could use more active Welsh members, i'm starting to think a Mericans could talk a dead horse, to death agin...

i'm tellin ya, we never shut up, has anyone noticed? Yada yada yada....

:arrow:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online