TRX 850 Callipers(front)

CYF
This post is 5140 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi, new member and second TRX. Bought it recently and from a guy whos let it slip to a poor state. I want to replace the seized front callipers but know the r6/r1 blue spots fit straight on? Do i need to mod anything or not, i mean like are the trx mounts the same and the lines ok to keep for the r6/r1 calliper? Cheers! OH I MAY NEED MORE BITS PLEASE PM ME!!!! CYF

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Just watch the banjo bolt mounts on blue spots. R6/1 have the bolt on the side, Thundecat/ace on top (I think ?). I used R1 on my TRX but they twisted the lines more than the standard callipers when bolted up. If you have fixed ends on your lines this could be a problem. Think most Yamaha's from early 90's had 100mm bolt spacing for calliper mounts so you should be spoilt for choice. Blue spots are a good upgrade if used along with the master cylinder from the same bike.

You will get a better response regards your "wanted" parts if you post in the "wanted" section. I'm not going to pm you on the off chance you want an after market top fairing with exup lights or a black seat unit just in case you don't... . . do you ?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online