trx850 full fairing

franky boy
This post is 5138 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Has anyone managed to put a full fairing onto a trx850!!! or know of anyone who has. Been looking around and cant seem to find anything on this, i'm sure someone must have had the same idea and gave it a go. I will be giving this a try at some point, but would like to find out which fairing would be the best fit, and how much of the brackets, clocks, and lights could be kept, or would have to get all this with whatever model fairing was best fit.

Any help would be great guys.......

Franky

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Best bet is to join this forum; http://trx850.motomaniac.net/forum/ & use the search button a lot.

I viewed one a few years back with Aprilia RSV fairing lowers fitted. Didn't look too bad. Probably best to use fairing from a narrow bike ie V twin or another parallel twin. Anything is possible, just depends how much effort you are prepared to put in. :)

Can't say I'm keen on full fairing for the TRX. Bikini top & a short belly pan looks perfect to me. B) Bit like the one in my avatar. :D

Best bet is to join this forum; http://trx850.motomaniac.net/forum/ & use the search button a lot.

I viewed one a few years back with Aprilia RSV fairing lowers fitted. Didn't look too bad. Probably best to use fairing from a narrow bike ie V twin or another parallel twin. Anything is possible, just depends how much effort you are prepared to put in. :)

Can't say I'm keen on full fairing for the TRX. Bikini top & a short belly pan looks perfect to me. B) Bit like the one in my avatar. :D

Thanks.... i will check out the site when iam done on here,

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online