ye old bikers nod

Guest MaD.VeZ
This post is 5000 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Take a closer look-when theyre in town or taking it sedately-most of them take their left hand off the bars and hold onto their willy ! :blink:

whats that all about ?

:lol:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest MaD.VeZ

i noticed yesterday after a ride out over dartmoor with mart on his TZR less bikers seem to be nodding around here, dunno why,

but it was the same abroad with British truckers, everyone used to wave as they passed  even on dual carriageways, but now with the eastern block driver driving uk trucks it seems to have died out, which is a shame, cos it was nice a wave to know things were ok , a couple of flashes of the lights and a thumb down to warn of an imminent dangerous situation, (I:E speed trap.ministry/police checkpoint, accident /standing traffic) and if we had a CB a quick chat to warn of any problems further ahead, this is getting rare now though

merv

My Dads a truck driver and i'm aware of this one, last time i did it to warn of a speed trap the truck driver gave me the vee's, hope he got a ticket  :lol:

I hope people dont call me a shellsuit then

Nah merv," i think u"ll be more the denim jacket type [ pure 1970s] Coz we couldna afford a leather cool.gif

With a big 'Status Quo' patch on the back, and stinkin of patchouli oil :lol:

I'll nod at yer.

If you don't nod back, you're a miserable wanker. :D

i give a nod to most bikers i see coming the other way including L-platers.

i tend to agree that the power-rangers are less likley to acknowledge another riders! (biker-snobs).

Is this the very same pepperami who posts on 80 - 90 ? I got a feelin bout this un !!!

• 1 month later...

Take a closer look-when theyre in town or taking it sedately-most of them take their left hand off the bars and hold onto their willy ! :blink:

whats that all about ?

:lol:

:crylaugh: I just choked on a mouthful of chocolate reading that :crylaugh:

crylaugh.gif I just choked on a mouthful of chocolate reading that crylaugh.gif

bet you would choke on the willy as well?facelick.gifwank4az.gifbiglaugha.gif

filth lol now that was under the belt :lol:

Kev that kind of thing just leaves a bad taste in peoples mouths :rolleyes:

Is this the very same pepperami who posts on 80 - 90 ? I got a feelin bout this un !!!

i`m not sure i know what you mean? 80 - 90

With all the bad roads overhere--------me fuuken head never stays still laugh.gif

i accidently nodded to a traffic warden on a scooter on saterday...the feckin shame of it...but i saw him again on the rebound and gave im the finger...finger.gif

I even nod to cyclists when I feel fantastically good. :)

• Who's Online (See full list)