The Bikes are going... :(

Richard_Bolton
This post is 5175 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Well... A while back bought a Suzuki GP100 non-runner, 6 months later... had enough of the GOD DAMN thing! still can't get the bugger going after spending over £100 on it for a good little commuter so there goes my project,

and the FZR600R will soon be going :( my pride and joy! had lots of time and money spent on that keeping it in great condition as a dry weather bike only but hardly use the thing now... been out on it once in over 8 months... so will be looking for a new home soon! I will post some pictures up so show off my pride and joy :D extremely low miliage for a 1994 model! under 16k :D and looks the part!

... so yeah, there both going to make way for a Mini Cooper i think... Ford KA's dont cut it for me anymore so time for an upgrade!

BUT... i think i will save for another bike :D as i cant live without one! was thinking more enduro/supermoto... 400cc maybe? anyone have one for a summer bike for a good laugh? let me know because i can't decide between a super bike/ spork like the FZR600R, GSXR600/750 (has to be '98 '99 model), YZF750R or something for a good mess around on like supermoto!

Advise?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online