i dont belieeve it

mervin
This post is 5271 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Yep, she looks like a good person to work for

coupon says no ! :mellow:

Aah but if you're always unreliable then then you can be relied upon to be so, therefore you can now be categorised as being reliable and so cannot sue for being unreliable.

On the otherhand if youre not always unrelable you must be reliable some of the time therefore you cannot class yourself as unreliable, so i'm afraid like before...you cannot sue

:unsure:

Aah but if you're always unreliable then then you can be relied upon to be so, therefore you can now be categorised as being reliable and so cannot sue for being unreliable.

On the otherhand if youre not always unrelable you must be reliable some of the time therefore you cannot class yourself as unreliable, so i'm afraid like before...you cannot sue

:unsure:

If you are always unreliable, then you are unreliable in all ways and therefore cannot even be relied upon to be unreliable.

You still cannot sue.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online