mini enduro help

Guest dashriprock
This post is 5179 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Guest dashriprock

Hi have 2 JT1's here that seem to be different than most i have seen,they are original and have signal lights and mirrors,i removed the mirrors,And the front & rear fender have no stripe and the front fender is in the low position. I was told they only shipped this model of JT1-L to canada.Has anybody got the skinny on this one Thanks. I would like to post a photo but cant figure this out yet{ newbee here}.Thanks again

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi have 2 JT1's here that seem to be different than most i have seen,they are original and have signal lights and mirrors,i removed the mirrors,And the front & rear fender have no stripe and the front fender is in the low position. I was told they only shipped this model of JT1-L to canada.Has anybody got the skinny on this one Thanks. I would like to post a photo but cant figure this out yet{ newbee here}.Thanks again

Yes, the european version. Not sure how many countries got the low fender version.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, the european version. Not sure how many countries got the low fender version.

I have seen the Canadian JT2 with the signals but it had the high fender. The low fender bikes were 1st yr. Canada & European bikes (FT1 in Europe) I believe that the lighting kit was a option only in '71(the 1st Yamaha accessory lighting kit) but not signals. Of course one could have odered the signals and speedo bits from the parts department once the '72 JT2 or FT2 bikes were released for sale.

I would love to see your bikes. You should post pictures at BikePics.com

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online