nice ride out

liquidcooled
This post is 7215 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

me an the old man have been out from 12 till 5.30 on the bikes today, covered a good couple hundred miles 8) tell you what, the xj aint so comfy after a while, i'm sore in places i never knew i had :shock: :lol: apart from that it's a bloody cracking bike 8) loadsa bikes on the roads today, all very friendly, waving etc... things are deffinately looking up round here as far as bikes/attitudes are concerned. anyone else out for a sunday run today?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

unlucky mate, it pissed down here in the morning but thankfully cleared up for my run, getting duller here again now as we speak :roll:

been to work ALL day..this 7-7 lark is nee good for a social life :shock:

nows thats funny :lol:...................................................... :wink:

:?: my taxes are paying for your medical studies :evil: and if you paid as much tax as me you wouldnt be laughing :cry:

Today is the 1st day in a week, where the temp stayed under 85f.....it's about time too 'cause I can't sleep worth a sh*t @ night when it's been close to 100f :shock: during the day.

Haven't rode today, but I've got a fair amount of spanner work to do on my mate's KX for awhile! 8)

You want a nice James Dean like me you do.  8)

i thought you had a grey squirrel sat on your head pete :? :lol: :wink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online