DT175MX DT175E Exhaust restrictor

Airhead
This post is 5204 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Good stuff!!

Now get it on and tested---- we want to know he results, good or bad thumb.gif

125 pipes are the same ---- i thinkhuh.gif

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Good stuff!!

Now get it on and tested---- we want to know he results, good or bad thumb.gif

125 pipes are the same ---- i thinkhuh.gif

Be a while yet as the top end is down for a rebore, plus i need to re-paint that pipe. The trouble is that i have rode this bike so little recently...coupled with the fact it will be carrying other mods too, Reeds, carb, air filter.... so i wont be able to say just what this mod did in isolation :huh:

When you say the 125 pipes are the same you mean your DT125R, they are heavily restricted with all the sound absorbing ant-gas flow matter that is stuffed in them, the clue is...start the bike allow it to idle for 15 minutes then place your hand on the pipe where it becomes fat...its still stone cold :o now theres some serious crap in those pipes ;)

Will do a thread on it when I attack mine.

Be a while yet as the top end is down for a rebore, plus i need to re-paint that pipe. The trouble is that i have rode this bike so little recently...coupled with the fact it will be carrying other mods too, Reeds, carb, air filter.... so i wont be able to say just what this mod did in isolation huh.gif

When you say the 125 pipes are the same you mean your DT125R, they are heavily restricted with all the sound absorbing ant-gas flow matter that is stuffed in them, the clue is...start the bike allow it to idle for 15 minutes then place your hand on the pipe where it becomes fat...its still stone cold ohmy.gif now theres some serious crap in those pipes wink.gif

Will do a thread on it when I attack mine.

Yep! thats what i ment biggrin.gif

Im gona de-restrict mine some time and maby put a Gianelli pipe on it.

I realise the stock pipe is full of restrictor stuff jamed n there,,,,,,, look forward to your thread on your 125 to see what is there and what can be done without ! whenever you tackle it smile.gif

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online