late rd200 1975

yambo
This post is 5267 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All

Got a 1975 rd200 in shed. engine and frame 397300580 it has a twin leading shoe but a coffin tank and seat. i guess this is wrong and it should have round tank ,can anyone confirm this and if round tank is correct does anyone know if its possible to get a set or seatpan for this model, i know were there is a tank. Please help yambo.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hi All

Got a 1975 rd200 in shed. engine and frame 397300580 it has a twin leading shoe but a coffin tank and seat. i guess this is wrong and it should have round tank ,can anyone confirm this and if round tank is correct does anyone know if its possible to get a set or seatpan for this model, i know were there is a tank. Please help yambo.

try bikepics..you may get an idea there, also the aircooledrdcub..would be good, lots of expertise there

...Paul

• 1 month later...

Hi All

Just bought a 75 rd200 project, round tank. I'm 99.9% sure coffins came in 76. Ive done so much research before buying the thing its not funny.