new site..yak

paul
This post is 7215 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

The significance of the colour scheme seems to be lost on you wannabe's doesn't it?

I understood straight away what the guys were trying to do.

For you to start whinging about the colour scheme is equivalent to joining a Kawasaki forum and complaining you don't like Green. :roll:

The significance of the colour scheme seems to be lost on you wannabe's doesn't it?

I understood straight away what the guys were trying to do.

For you to start whinging about the colour scheme is equivalent to joining a Kawasaki forum and complaining you don't like Green.  :roll:

I've nothing against whatever it might represent, but it's hard on the eyes and you can't see what forums have new posts.

Oh, and I don't like green...

I've nothing against whatever it might represent, but it's hard on the eyes and you can't see what forums have new posts. :yes  

twisty got it right nothing wrong trying some thing new but.........

i'm not the only mod on this site you know!! dont bring all yer s**t on me. i'd like to see alot of you make everyone happy whilst making the place stand out from others. little things can be fine tuned.....

you wont get banned(that's just silly, you need a proper reason :roll: ) but if you say something i have every right to reply, esp if the thread is debate orientated. say what you like, it's no skin off my nose, i've prob heard most of it already

and yes when someone answers you via a quote it is hard/bright on the eyes.

You can always throw on a pair of these..... 8) :D

I've nothing against whatever it might represent, but it's hard on the eyes and you can't see what forums have new posts.

well this is aint fucking paint by colours stop being so bloody lazy and read the board :evil:

Oh, and I don't like green...

well this is aint fucking paint by colours stop being so bloody lazy and read the board  :evil:

Yeah, fuck you. I notice you weren't here to see the yellow and brown so you can't fucking say nothing. :evil:

hehe 2 words about this thread

HONDA FOURM

hey i never said anything about colour, just i couldnt see new posts :) i think someone said something about the fourm chaging colours every so often or somthing or other, that might be a good idea?

Yeah, fuck you. I notice you weren't here to see the yellow and brown so you can't fucking say nothing. :evil:

i didnt nee dto be here because i have been a member on this forum 7 months about as long ago as you started puberty and you dont here me complaining and if i do have a complaint i would pm alan or alex or bazza or scott so dont come here telling us you dont like the colouring because to be quite frank with you .....

WE DONT WANT TO HERE IT you are like bloody dot cotton no2

when the mods want your opinion they will do a poll etc and ask for it :evil: