Where's JimR?

wild foamy
This post is 5274 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey peeps,

just wonderin' if anyone has seen the whereabouts of JimR?, i sent him a PM last month and an email about a week ago but havent heard anything... hope he's not had a spill on the fizzy or the like :S.

Jim, if your out there gis' a shout :)

- Steve

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

try looking on yamahaforum.com he is on there at the moment him and scott, might be having a change or a bit of adult conversation. :lol:

try looking on yamahaforum.com he is on there at the moment him and scott, might be having a change or a bit of adult conversation. :lol:

Yeah possibly -but those adverts are MASSIVE as are their signature images and avatars - it looks untidy, messy and you have to scroll halfway down a page of ads before you can read a fuckin topic!

Yeah possibly -but those adverts are MASSIVE as are their signature images and avatars - it looks untidy, messy and you have to scroll halfway down a page of ads before you can read a fuckin topic!

Agreed!

Sorry to tell you all that I, at least, am happy to be here in this part of cyber space.

Agreed!

Sorry to tell you all that I, at least, am happy to be here in this part of cyber space.

Awwwww..... and we like havin you bout honey *feelin the luuuurve in the forum tonight!*

i went on it to have a look after seeing the thread about people getting invites to join,not my sort of thing as i havent got a golf cart or snow mobile. :blink:

adverts like that are a pain in the arse when trying to read the thread, having said that what topics i did read made even less sense than some of bwjs. :lol: sorry mate yours are funny.

will stick with the people i know and can understand some of the time. B)

will stick with the people i know and can understand some of the time. B)

well Scotchland is a big place, and theres some people up here that I dont understand,

http://www.clyde1.com/Article.asp?id=1210429&spid=32080

click on Ina Norovirus :blink: WTF

up here we call these people 'rockets' there must be folks in England that are similar? :blink:

could understand her but not him. :blink:

yes theres a few down here like that, met a guy at stafford with drewpy on saturday who kept saying no good no good about these leather jackets we were looking at then the penny dropped as to the no good he was from belgium and did not speak english he meant no good speaking to me i dont understand. :lol:

could understand her but not him. :blink:

yes theres a few down here like that, met a guy at stafford with drewpy on saturday who kept saying no good no good about these leather jackets we were looking at then the penny dropped as to the no good he was from belgium and did not speak english he meant no good speaking to me i dont understand. :lol:

thoese Jackets were pretty cool though ( and cheaper than yours :lol:)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online