rd350lc

up.yours
This post is 5467 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

where can i buy a swinging arm assembly for a lot less than £200 for my 1982 rd350lc. or is their a way around re-packng the worn bushes.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I thought you could replace bushes like the xs i have. usually they are made of nylon plastic but I have a set of bronze which keeps things in check. you might be able to keep up with me on the twisties then :lol:

cheers drewpy,i was told by a certain shop in bolton that i would need the whole shibang,but i only need the bush set, £25 from anywhere on the net im told, smile.gifunsure.gif keep up with you. laugh.gif who you kiddingtongue.gif

Replacement bushes can be fitted to your swing arm. Another case of your battery needs a new bike syndrome. :angry: To help the new bushes last longer it would help if you lost 50lbs of ugly fat. Cut your nose off. :D

ATB

J

i think they use the same bushes as the aircooleds and the XS,s so should be easy to find merv

That is true but the arm just need shiming ( 2402212700 ) from here loadsa play at the rear wheel can be removed with a couple of extra shims and a few mins to fit

Regards Jim

thank you all for your replys,exept you joshua2{only kidding}im on to it. just pulled the throttle cable out today and the oil pump cable section has frayed ,the cable is a genuine yamaha part, 12 months old ,are the after market replacements better.

Edited by up.yours

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online