What is...

N_Tart
This post is 7234 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

your favourite bike you have ridden but never actually owned?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

aprilia rs250 8) dont think i'd buy one though,razor handling, all or nowt power(not much use for what i need). be nice to have one in the garage for quick blasts though :twisted:

cg125 with flames  :lol:

sorry did you say something baz..............

im not explaning myself again ok i will then

i replaced the head gasket dropped the exhaust pushrod into sump spent hours fishing it out and slightly bent it in the process which obviously didnt close the exhaust clompletley letting flames fly straight the exhaust system making my slow 50 mph honda a fire breathing bitch so i sold it to a drug dealer for £300 and since then i heard a loud bang every now and then it is him flying down my road like a twat and going from 5th to 4th and it bangs in one way it was great in another way i like all my stuff to work properley

KTM Duke 8) ......V-Max :tu .....also had a go on a CBR900RR once after some tune-up work I did on it........Thing went like stink & was a pleasure to work on :wink:

Ducati 888.........Mate was brave enough to let me ride it whilst he had a play with my H@&£EY.........See i didnt say it  :lol:

good job or it would have been edited :wink: ..only kidding 8)

I liked the Mille R I rode. They should market them through Ann Summers. VERY cool vibrations :lol::lol::lol:

now now lc :lol::lol::lol: ......

the best and most reliable bike i have owned ok i know its not as stylishor as fast as my dt125rs but it was so pratical til i fucked that push rod up but i got to admit i liked my old 89 model honda cg 125 it started first kick every day with out fail had a non existent time of 0-60 but got to me work and back

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online