WUB dirtyDT

barkwindjammer
This post is 5496 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey Amigo!! hoos it hingin big yin? :huh:

Long story. Almost dead. Trust me it is true due to a virus. Read below!!

At the end of July I had a bad headache. I went to bed but it was still there the following day. I stayed in bed. Next thing I know I woke up in hospital a few days later. Apparently I was not able to communicate or focus on anything so a bit like a zombie and the other half called an ambulance. To be honest I am suprised she noticed there was something wrong :lol:. It took 2 hours and a team of 5 people to get me into the ambulance and to the hospital. Apparently I turned into the hulk on the way there and broke all the straps they tied me down with in the ambulance. I am not a big bloke either!! I was in an intensive ward and came round wondering where I was. I thought I had been grabbed by aliens and gang probed! Apparently it was a virus. They are not really sure what it was but think it was Viral Encephalitis. Loads of tubes in me and they had given me a CT scan and a lumber puncher, later a MRI scan and enough blood tests to worry me that I would die of lack of blood. All came back clear. Anyway my Son was having his stag do on the 1st August so I missed that as I had to stay in hospital for 10 days. Came out of hospital and recovered at home for a week. Then went to France for a weeks holiday. Went to Normandy and did a lot of sightseeing including the landing beaches and stuff. Back from France and a few days at home. This weekend I attended my Son's wedding on Bank Holiday Monday. It was a great day but I didn't get in until Tuesday morning at 1.45. Vegged yesterday and back in the real world today. Still recovering really as it has knocked me big time. It didn't help that the guy opposite me in hospital with the same thing was in for 12 weeks and the guy next to me (same again) died. I was very, very lucky!

Apart from that, a quiet Month. A couple of wedding photos below. I am the tall, good looking one in the middle of the second picture.

Eldest Son and Bride

wed1.jpg

Sons and I

wed2.jpg

I knew it, call it in-stink if you like but I had a bad feeling as you not been on here for ages, I was gonna E-mail your widow wife to ask about the DT, I couldnt bring myself to do it, I guess I didnt want to know the truth, wow seriously :mellow: glad your ok m8y, and good to see you back on here, ps did you know Foamys been in the 'Jale'? ;)

I knew it, ....... I was gonna E-mail your widow wife to ask about the DT, .... ps did you know Foamys been in the 'Jale'? ;)

You are are a seriously bad man!!!

I didnt know about Foamy. Has he been hanging around sweet shops again? I thought he knew he was wrong last time - tut!

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online