Im off

yammie girl
This post is 7241 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

on holiday from the 15th august........i am going to take my bike and hopfully going up to scotland! maybe wales! not decided!

What preperation should i make for my bike...i know this sound a really stupid question but hey im a girl im going on me own and ive never done this before...obviously i will get it seviced before i go but i was cosidering having a scott oiler fitted what do u guys think!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

on holiday from the 15th august........i am going to take my bike and hopfully going up to scotland! maybe wales! not decided!

What preperation should i make for my bike...i know this sound a really stupid question but hey im a girl im going on me own and ive never done this before...obviously i will get it seviced before i go but i was cosidering having a scott oiler fitted what do u guys think!

And here's you sayin' nothing botherers you and why should it, you went to London on your own ect ect, Ha! aye right!

I dont mean that you didnt go to London, but that nothing bothers you!!!!, hey!, I'd kinda be shittin' myself goin' on a run on my owny o!, but just the fact that you say your so independant/no shit/ ect, ect.

Yammie, I'm not sayin' you shouldn't go on your own, I dont mean it a sarcasm, just be bloody carefull "out there", thats all.

There alot of nutters as we all know, but enjoy yourself all the same :wink:, well if you do come to Scotty land maybe we could meet up for a natter.

But like you say, see where you end up goin' first, just ride fast but safe :wink:

Man, What I'd give to go on holiday with my bike! 8)

If I can get the right bike under me next year, I think I might go visit my brother in Conneticut on the East Coast........about 3000 miles away :shock: ......It'd be a Helluvan Adventure 8)

If I can get the right bike under me next year, I think I might go visit my brother in Conneticut on the East Coast........about 3000 miles away :shock: ......It'd be a Helluvan Adventure 8)

perhaps that should read the bike will be taking Me!

3000 thats a long way

i only intend to do 1000 miles ish

3000 is only ONE way.........What can I say?...Big Country we live in :wink: ........Always wanted to do it.......Soooo many different sights to see in that distance 8)

I think I might go visit my brother in Conneticut on the East Coast........about 3000 miles away :shock: ......It'd be a Helluvan Adventure 8)

Go and visit Tym while you're there.

Let him know you're going first, cos he has a habit of running round the property firing his guns at will.

And will's not happy about it. :lol:

Thats just what my bro in law did a couple of years ago, his dad's in California (dont know where mind you), but he did the trip on his bike about 3.5k from where he is NJ.

yammie you come upto scotland we could get a get together with axl/liquid maybe :wink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online