Oh well, selling up!

axl
This post is 7239 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Yep as stated in "the bar", I'm selling the YZF, I'm getting to auld n sore, I'm not giving up bike's, oh no!!!.

But I'll go for a FJ1200 if I can find one, I know it wont be the balls out "head in the clocks, arse in the air" of the yzf, but thats life!.

But it's all thanks to my bike smash from years ago, yep there's few thinks "showing up" now, bastard! :evil:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Y'know summit XT, my mate said that, I told him to behave himself!, no really, I think I'm gona try and go for another FJ12.

I did really like it, but it's like the Cinderella song I heard years ago, "you dont know what youv'e got till it's gone".

Yep!, a truer word couldn't be spoken in my case.

And the same could be said for the BM I had this time a year ago too :evil:.

By f*ck, Iv'e really made alot of big big mistakes in the last year :evil: :roll:

It's all about learning from those mistakes Axl :wink:

Take your time with getting a new 2-wheeler.......get the one that best fits your needs :)

Yea this time Iv'e made my mind up, I will go another FJ12, problem is finding one :(.

XT.........I'll be "two up" alot if/when I can find another FJ, so I dont think the XT will be suitable, thats not saying it's not a good bike.

Eh, well believe it or not, it'll my mom who'll be on the back :roll: :shock: :?

It's a long story guy's, basically it's my mom who I just found after nearly 40 years, how about that!.

And she like's bikes 8)

No not yet, I was going for the 04 R1, but nope!, sports bikes are nockin' the shit outa me, just an auld fart noo! :lol: .

I'm looking through just about every bike web site for ads I can find, but as you'll know by now Iv'e decided to go for another FJ12.

It's a bit weird having a mom who's into bike's, really fekin' weird! :roll:

Eh, it's "Mom" Yammie, she's American!!, born in the Bonnie land quite a few years ago, but spent the last 40 yrs in the NJ.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online