New toy..

Cynic
This post is 5516 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey hey, the mid life crisis arrived today,

A tidy 88 TDR250 pretty much stock (i think). I had a quick blat on it round the village (8-10miles ahem i did mean the OUTside) and its nutts.

Bimble bimble ok thats kind of what you expect from a little stroker lets see what she goes like bit more gas ar her we go six thousaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Its like a switch is turned and its off like the back wheel has caught fire, just as much smoke too. Its got a lot more in it than i remember from my old elsie.

Anyway whan the rain stops i'll get some pics sorted.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Nice one Jason, have some fun mate, you can even take it up gold street in Northampton...see if that copper is still on duty... :lol:

Look forward to the pics.

Sorry OG can't repeat history cos its now busses only.

He He He another TDR owner smiling all the way up the road

merv

You got that right, talk about a bike with split personalities. Comfy polite one minute, get the revs up and you have a psyco on your hands.

Sorry OG can't repeat history cos its now busses only.

You got that right, talk about a bike with split personalities. Comfy polite one minute, get the revs up and you have a psyco on your hands.

He He He, I did 150 miles or so on mine last night to meeet up with a few lads at Bmad paignton, just a shame the it was drizzle and fog 70% of the ride home in the dark

merv

Right oh here come the promised pic's.

P8130014.jpg

and the other side

P8130015.jpg

One of the many clean as a wistle nooks and crannies

P8130016.jpg

The notorious rusty (not) pipes

P8130017.jpg

Yet more disbelief, that damping adjuster turns with your fingers and the shock has its FULL damping range. Dont forget this thing is 22 years young.

P8130018.jpg

Suffice to say i'm f'kin well chuffed.

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online