listen up cos i'm saying this once only

liquidcooled
This post is 7229 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Very droll Alan...I can see that you're being greatly influenced by me, particularly like your avatar.  8)  

Got the James Dean/Graham Bonnet haircut yet?  8)

8) :lol: the avatar is pretty cool aint it. look at the size of the drum on the front of that tz :shock: 8) as for the haircut, nah the mullet is still here 8) :lol:

Notice the angle of the clip ons on all of Jarno's bikes? Very radical!

Reminds me of the Old Board Track Racers from back in the 20's......ya know, the one's with 1000 V-twin lumps & 6 inch long exhausts 8)

.......from back in the day when the word Indian actually meant something :wink:

Oh dear

who you calling dear? :roll: :lol: i'm going to regress what i said at the start of this post.........BOON was the man 8) :lol:

who you calling dear?   i'm going to regress what i said at the start of this post.........BOON was the man  

8) if boon was the man whos was is ladybek183.gifbehind every good man theres a good woman......

boon had numerous ladies, he'd pull the tony danza move on them and they were his :shock: 8)

8) if boon was the man whos was is ladybek183.gifbehind every good man theres a good woman......

bloody hell Paul...you aint half weird :shock:

straight talking northerners are cool 8)  :lol:  :D

somebody had to say it....Doctors what are they like eh...your life in their hands :shock:

Ive given some interesting bed baths!! u would have to promise to lie still :wink:

can i pump the squirter :lol: