BBC News

Beezkneez
This post is 7228 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Did anyone have the misfortune of seeing the 6 o'clock news...there was an article on there about biking summer fatalities, JEEZ..lets just say that we are the scum of Britain and that we should be all shot, i've never seen so much 1 sided journalism in my life :evil:. Nice one to the geeza from Sussex when asked what could be done about biker deaths on the road, he replied teach the car drivers how to drive...or something to that affect.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

gotta agree Pete, so few make it so bad for the rest of us :(

having a motorbike will soon go out of fashion again and hopefully the hardcore bikers will still be plodding on. leaving the biker for a minute, weekend rossi wannabe's to go back to their vectras and next penis extension plans :roll: it's a sad fact and i'm sure plenty will think i'm a twat but it's these types are to blame more than cars :shock: like it or not it's the truth

Very true Alan, and another industry recession is the best thing to get rid of the wannabees.

Yup, It'd clear the roads up for us Hard-Core Bikers 8)

Thats our local "venue" don't go there much cos of idiots. Last time I did go though sussex police where there educating us on the dangers of small number plates and loud cans, don't remember anything about driver ed!

Incidently the memorial at the end was for a very good customer of ours. RIP my friend :cry:

I wish! Unfortunately I am just a mere employee! I do clothing, accessories and a bit of spares. We are (also unfortunately for me ) a kawasaki and Triumph dealership. Got a website if you're interested www.alfsmotorcycles.co.uk I think there is a pic of me there somewhere(sorry about that!) :lol::lol:

:oops: Silly me, but what's all this talk of power rangers? Are you refering to boy racers, or clothes some bikers where or what?

36C if you must know!

can i come down and ride.......

your bike 8)

Well... If you think you can handle it......

<top quality flirt mode now>

Oh yes babe i can handle it :roll: