New Here

N_Tart
This post is 7219 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi thought i'd say hello, been watching for a while and you seem like a rum bunch! I'm a big yamaha fan, since my 2 stroke days but currently ride a R1.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Down south about 20 miles from Brighton

been watching for a while and you seem like a rum bunch

well we got our fair share off wankers, twats,red necks,homos,dum shits,crazies,and northerners........or yes and theres me :wink: WELCOME 1356.gif

if women had wheels we could ride them all day.....moped_mazeguy.gif

well we got our fair share off wankers, twats,red necks,homos,dum shits,crazies,and northerners........or yes and theres me :wink: WELCOME 1356.gif

if women had wheels we could ride them all day.....moped_mazeguy.gif

You forgot the Jocks there Paul :wink:

i'd say well be covered by the 'northerners' baz, albeit, more well endowed and a touch harder, but still northerners 8) :lol: :wink:

i'd say well be covered by the 'northerners' baz, albeit, more well endowed and a touch harder, but still northerners 8)  :lol:  :wink:

in my life ive had about 30 fights and hav only lost two and that was to bristolians the rest have all been brummies jocks paddys and taffys and i won all of them.

but you are right in saying more endowed they weigh your heads down so much you count the chewing gum on the footpath to keep sane :arrow:

quick facy yhough how can people say blacks have huge willys at the end of the day they are human the same as MOST of us so i cant seee the physics that say larger cocks you are blessed with what you are born with i shouldnt say that really cause ive only got a baldy half incher :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

we are the southern devils :twisted:  

and you are the northern fairies :D

Why do the fairies get better roads tho? Life just isn't fair!

Cool R1caz. My best girlie mates got a blade(but i don't hold it against her!) :lol::lol:

in my life ive had about 30 fights and hav only lost two and that was to bristolians the rest have all been brummies jocks paddys and taffys and i won all of them.

but you are right in saying more endowed they weigh your heads down so much you count the chewing gum on the footpath to keep sane :arrow:

quick facy yhough how can people say blacks have huge willys at the end of the day they are human the same as MOST of us so i cant seee the physics that say larger cocks you are blessed with what you are born with i shouldnt say that really cause ive only got a baldy half incher :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

you talk a good fight mozzy, you big lump :roll: bragging about fighting isn't my thing, bit of a twatish thing to do really, in my experience it's these types that are soft. and at the end of the day i couldnt give a flying fooooook :twisted:

so...you havent fought any geordies then mozzy...we're hard as fuck we are :twisted:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online