What Music?

Froggy125
This post is 5375 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Liquidcooled is into Kenneth McKellar, and Yamahead is a Billy Ray Cyrus buff.

I'm currently listening to Glenn Miller's "Smack my bitch's Plane up"...pretty down to earth stuff really.

Did you know that if Mama Cass had given Karen Carpenter her sandwich, then they'd both be alive today?

Anything as long as it isn't a boy band or got anything to do with pop idol or the eurovision song contest!

Yeah, I hate that "pop" shite

Liquidcooled is into Kenneth McKellar, and Yamahead is a Billy Ray Cyrus buff.

I'm currently listening to Glenn Miller's "Smack my bitch's Plane up"...pretty down to earth stuff really.

Did you know that if Mama Cass had given Karen Carpenter her sandwich, then they'd both be alive today?

dont listen to him, years of suzuki worship has fucked his mind :? i listen to thin lizzy, the clash, the jam, the who, manic street preachers, stone roses, deep purple, bob dylan, white stripes, b.r.m.c . most things with guitars really :lol:

METAL :lol:

listening to Guano Apes and Zakk Wylde on my way to work atm 8)

ROCK! :hbang

Billy Ray! :shock: .....That fall he took off that old GT750 musta left him with a serious case of Dain Bramage :lol:

Top of my list has to be Joe Satriani 8) :tu

But I tend to migrate towards the "Old School" stuff........

Led Zep, Rush, AC/DC, Judas Priest & Van Halen to name but a few :wink:

im into all kinds i like meat loaf guns and roses bon jovi evanessence but im also into into rnb soul etc i need modern music to listen to when i have my subs turned up loud in the car

But I tend to migrate towards the "Old School" stuff........

Led Zep, Rush, AC/DC, Judas Priest & Van Halen to name but a few :wink:

[ ] There's no excuse for Suzuki ownership!

[x] Bon was The Man!

[ ] You want a nice Thumper you do!

[ ] Warning! Internet Riding God bullshitting in progress!

[ ] PM Mozzy!

[ ] Just say NO to Mullets!

[ ] We didn't bother with that any of that shit in my day!

[ ] That's a girl's bike!

8) 8) 8)

LET'S ROCK!!

Yep I'm a rock man, My fav band is The Foo Fighters Always has been always will be :) I pretty much like anything guitar orientated - well alternative music, But none of that Busted / Blink 182 kinda shit, But i do like Papa roach, I think they have some really good songs and are very under rated, at first they seem to come across as a Cheesy "New" punk band, .. But if you really listen to the lyrics it's quite deep, anyway .....

And of course Ozzy.

/me let's hair down and starts rocking out! in the middle of the office :twisted:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online