XT's on Tour!

Pete
This post is 6758 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Met up with XT Alan today in Mid Wales...2 XT's together at the same time!

I was hoping the 2 bikes might breed and produce a Serow! :lol:

Anyway...here they are...Alan's 04 XT660R is on the left, and my 03 XT600E is on the right. 8)

xt11.jpg

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I first saw the photos the first thing that struck me was the difference in ground clearance between the two.

It's not a major issue cos they're both a bit big and heavy for offroad stuff anyway.

nice one pete and alan 8) lucky bar-stewards, wish i lived closer, would have enjoyed a ride out today instead of work :roll:

I would have thought Alan's would be quicker...60cc extra and fuel injection. Think it's about 2-3bhp more, but the Predator system on mine might have given mine a bit extra.

When you reach a certain age like wot Pete and I have, one of life's little perks is the ability to do what you want, when you want.

So, nice day, nice ride and good company at the end of it. The bikes also got on well and didn't argue once. :)

Me and Alan did feel a bit bilious after watching a trio of big fat "Rugged Individualist" Harley guys wobbling and lurching round the car park, while demonstrating the Harley lifestyle to busloads of OAP's. :roll:

Certainly made me want to find the nearest Harley dealer......and firebomb the place. :lol:

Fortunately we didn't come across any Pikeys and Chavs on their Shitzukis! 8)

a trio of big fat "Rugged Individualist" Harley guys wobbling and lurching round the car park, while demonstrating the Harley lifestyle to busloads of OAP's.  :roll:  

Certainly made me want to find the nearest Harley dealer......and firebomb the place.  :lol:  

i didnt think RUBism would spread like a virus...

No wonder everyone hates a Merica,

we exported Mickey Dee's and Harley twatism...

You can ride your Fat boy

eating a big mac,

while dressed like the biker

in the villiage people band.

Viva lost Vegas!

:lol:

Yeh we got em all here Tym! :roll:

Multitudes of Rossi wannabes dressed like Darth Vadar, Harley RUB's, mullet headed tattooed streetfighter riders, Beemer owners wearing leather braces looking like Bavarian Bier Kellar waiters, rich Wingers with stereo's, tv's etc. Everybody soooooo wants to belong. :roll:

Course there a few exceptions to this who ride and wear what they want......people like me, liquidcooled, XT Alan, and the legendary Fastfitter. In the case of what they wear it's particularly true in FF's case. :lol:

Course there a few exceptions to this who ride and wear what they want......people like me, liquidcooled, XT Alan, and the legendary Fastfitter.

You're NOT the only one's there Pete :wink:

Wingers too? :roll:  

It should be legal to run twats off the road :lol:

if it was then mozzy would have to look out :lol::lol::lol: kidding mozz :twisted: :wink:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online