Wow, i want one of these!

wild foamy
This post is 5411 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Heyup peeps!

ive been to the Woodcote vintage rally for the weekend with my dad and saw one of these in the vintage bike section

11072009085.jpg

a CZ Cezeta, a.k.a "Torpedo", i think its kinda funky myself, may keep a lookout on ebay for one :)

it even has a little trailer on the back, but unfortunately i was crewing a steam engine at the time and wasnt able to see the vintage bike parade in the arena

also in the bike section was a CZ 477

11072009086.jpg

it seems that the owner of this bike had the same problem that i did with the rear brake, the original rear brake cable being made of unobtanium. this particular bike had been modified by means of turning the brake cam around so that the keyway in the shaft would allow the brake arm to point upwards and allow the use of a pullrod

there was also a nice array of Triumph trials bikes, a couple of BSA Bantams and various other rareities, all in all an enjoyable event

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Heyup peeps!

ive been to the Woodcote vintage rally for the weekend with my dad and saw one of these in the vintage bike section

11072009085.jpg

a CZ Cezeta, a.k.a "Torpedo", i think its kinda funky myself, may keep a lookout on ebay for one :)

it even has a little trailer on the back, but unfortunately i was crewing a steam engine at the time and wasnt able to see the vintage bike parade in the arena

also in the bike section was a CZ 477

11072009086.jpg

it seems that the owner of this bike had the same problem that i did with the rear brake, the original rear brake cable being made of unobtanium. this particular bike had been modified by means of turning the brake cam around so that the keyway in the shaft would allow the brake arm to point upwards and allow the use of a pullrod

there was also a nice array of Triumph trials bikes, a couple of BSA Bantams and various other rareities, all in all an enjoyable event

Hi Steve

just get the cheque book out & buy it !!!

Regards Jim

what cheque book?, i live by how much change i find down the back of the sofa and the current price of petrol :lol:

99p at ASDA, rollback ! ;)

what cheque book?, i live by how much change i find down the back of the sofa and the current price of petrol :lol:

Well best borrow old git's I'm sure you can forge the signiture ! :lol:

Regards Jim

Well best borrow old git's I'm sure you can forge the signiture ! :lol:

Regards Jim

im sure we could get atleast a grand for that old DT of his, just need to find a cheap old folks home that will take him though :blink:

im sure we could get atleast a grand for that old DT of his, just need to find a cheap old folks home that will take him though :blink:

Hi Steve,

here is the correct old peoples home http://www.trucktradex.co.uk/1/z_item.asp?...p;zTitle=Seddon Atkinson Euromover&zClickToSee=Click to view another photo&zZoomOptions=Zoom Options&firstImage=0

but to be honest I have added this as a joke !!!! btw if you get the DT I'll give you £700 ..... cash no questions asked !! :lol:

Regards Jim

pretty much any commie bike/car which is out of production is heading for classic status of some form. that cz is kinda cool. In berlin there are loads of old Simson Schwalbes. Apparently they are appreciating quite fast now and are popular amongst young professionals. If you look at eastern block design its very similar to western until the mid-60s, when the iron curtain became a far greater barrier, at which point their designing pretty much stood-still.

its a deal Jim, the old git is probably tucked up in bed by now, and none the wiser :lol:

Where's my Dt I was expecting it today .... the £700 is burning a hole in me pocket :lol:

Regards Jim

patience, Jim... ive gotta do a bit of recon first, make a note of when he leaves the house and for how long... when the carers tuck him in for his afternoon nap, what time they close the home and what time his bedtime is, then i can calculate an adequate window of time wherein i can infultrate the garage and liberate the DT...

... ive been watching too many films, i know...

whats that?, a woman?

ah yes, ive read about those... :lol:

Just as well its only four 'strokes', cos thats all I could handle ! :blink:

aye chihauhau :eusa_whistle:

THE red jawa, is that a split single engine???

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online