Wants and sales

DirtyDT
This post is 5549 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

A bit of a rant really.

I am sure this will not make some people happy but there seem to be more and more people wanting and selling in posts outside the proper parts of the forum! I understand that you need to pay a membership fee to post there but it seems to me that people are posting threads and just happen to mention that "they want a xxx" or "they just happen to have a yyy for sale" or "have lots of spare parts for a zzz"

Personally I would like to see these type of posts edited as it devalues all of us who have paid the cash.

Well I did say some of you would be p*ssed off.

End of rant.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Sorry OG!

I would go as far as to say that only paid members can view the wants and sales as anyone can join the forum and then PM someone who has a post there, do a deal, and never post or contribute to the forum! It all ties up server space and bandwidth.

Sorry OG!

I would go as far as to say that only paid members can view the wants and sales as anyone can join the forum and then PM someone who has a post there, do a deal, and never post or contribute to the forum! It all ties up server space and bandwidth.

It has been mentioned before i think, I'll mention it to alex again... ;)

It has been mentioned before i think, I'll mention it to alex again... ;)

Thanks OG. I sure know how to make myself popular.

I am a firm believer in the Edmund Burke theory - "All that is needed for evil to prevail is that good men do nothing" There are several versions of this however, this is the one I prefer.

fair comment and I have been deleting posts which do this. I can't be on 24/7 so some may slip the net!!

drwps