Restricting a Aerox 50

Scooterist007
This post is 5550 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I know what your saying and by god i wish I was there, cos i would of said the same, I also said to the traffic cop (who was driving a brand new unmarked golf R32) what gives them the right to make her drive to the police station if they suspected that she didnt have a driving licence to ride her ped, and his reply was, if we suspect a vehicle being over weight, they have the power to make the driver to drive to a weigh bridge and weigh the vehicle! which is a fair point! they knew she had insurance, tax mot and a licence, but that wasnt what they were looking for!

Well they would know a lot about being overweight! Sorry but stuff like this makes my blood boil.

When my youngest passed his car test he was driving a few days afterwards and on the road where there was a speed hump and priority reduced bollards a police car coming the other way pulled in front of him. My son had priority. The cop got out and said that my son had no road tax. My son pointed to the windscreen and said what is that in the window? The car was 100% legal. But it could have caused an accident him being so new to driving and the cop was obviously an arsehole.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

I do think that everybody should fight the system when things like this happens, it is a scandle that they seem to think they can do what ever they want, they are picking on innocent kids who do everything by the book, get the cbt, licence, tax mot and insurance, then they get hassled even more, fair enough target uninsured drivers, but ones that are legal?? now i said to the coppers, if somone who was generally ilegal was attempted to be stopped, the rider would just ride off, so then a police chase would ensue, then the police helicopter would be called out, this would go on for a hour or so, at a cost of god knows how much, then if the police does catch the rider, he would get a night in the cells, a cooked breakfast in the morning, then get taken to court if hes lucky, then what happens he says to the magistrate he hasnt got a job and then basically gets let off! the copper just shrugged his shoulders!! and then what about the drug dealers??? also sitting on the dual carrige ways with their speed cameras and ticketing everybody who does 75mph on a fast straight safe road where there are minmal risks, but do you see them outside the schools where speeding is more dangerous??? god now ive started lol :unsure:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online