Whats it worth?

Joshua2
This post is 5552 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

1994 import model. Black/blue. Immaculate condition :o to the extent it still has the original stickers on the petrol tank, chain guard, shocks and forks. :blink: Less than 24,000Km. Original exhaust still in excellent condition. Slight dink on silencer. :unsure:

New f pads, battery and Scott oiler. Been dry stored for the past 4 years but run up regularly.

Im getting to old and knackered to manage a big bike so Ive got a XV535 to potter around on.

Any ideas whats its worth?

ATB

Joshua

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

1994 import model. Black/blue. Immaculate condition :o to the extent it still has the original stickers on the petrol tank, chain guard, shocks and forks. :blink: Less than 24,000Km. Original exhaust still in excellent condition. Slight dink on silencer. :unsure:

New f pads, battery and Scott oiler. Been dry stored for the past 4 years but run up regularly.

Im getting to old and knackered to manage a big bike so Ive got a XV535 to potter around on.

Any ideas whats its worth?

ATB

Joshua

:welcome: Joshua

a 1994 import FS1E :lol: it would be good to know what you are talking about

Regards Jim

not when I posted !

Regards Jim

Oh yes it did! ;)

(Im too computer blonde to be able to alter it. <_< )

FXZ 750

ATB

Ian

Oh yes it did! ;)

(Im too computer blonde to be able to alter it. <_< )

its Jim being forgetful, (one of the downsides to senileity)

I think thats harsh, he mebbe didnt have his specs on :blink:

specs.jpg

Yep I guess so .. perhaps I had my eastern european head on at the time ... some one wanted help on an ETZ300 and I was multi tasking as every woman will tell you men cannot do that :o

Regards Jim

Yep I guess so .. perhaps I had my eastern european head on at the time ... some one wanted help on an ETZ300 and I was multi tasking as every woman will tell you men cannot do that :o

Regards Jim

If women had to list what men couldn't do or do properly we could be here all day ! :unsure::blink:

ATB

J :D

dont worry it comes with age, as you get older you will be able to multi task sneeze, piss and shit yourself all at the same time

merv

dont worry it comes with age, as you get older you will be able to multi task sneeze, piss and shit yourself all at the same time

merv

Hi Merv,

thats true but will I still be able to ride the Divi at the same time

Regards Jim

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online