Tamper Proof Ignition

clarence1471
This post is 5560 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

I've got a 96 Thundercat with a dodgy ignition switch. seems like it only turns when it feels like it. I've had a look at the bolts holding the ignition in and they are tamper proof domed ones.

Any idea how I get them off so I can replace the switch?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Proof of rightfull ownership of said vehicle must, and without due predujice, be fore-said, and not with-held, as rightfull ownership, as may be contested, by and verifis corpus mandii, without exception post et premus scriptum, render any tender of ownership, thus scripted by request thereof, litanous ad sacrem.

you have been warned, IPA c

Proof of rightfull ownership of said vehicle must, and without due predujice, be fore-said, and not with-held, as rightfull ownership, as may be contested, by and verifis corpus mandii, without exception post et premus scriptum, render any tender of ownership, thus scripted by request thereof, litanous ad sacrem.

you have been warned, IPA c

WTF are you smoking Barky,

any how in short drill the heads off if ya get caught doing it in the street make sure you have the proof of ownership with ya is what mr barking mad jammer is saying i thing, anus horribulis rectumus stincus etc

Merv

Lol,,

mervin: WTF are you smoking Barky,

Condor mild, ready rubbed -_- mup mup, pfff ^_^

Well if the bike aint stolen then all is well :)

if his next question is,,, Q: whats the best way to grind off and re-new a vin number?

then I'm afraid you might risk being 'under arrested' for aiding and abetting a felan -_- mup mup, pfff ^_^

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online