V.J.M.C. 4th/5th july

This post is 5552 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

DSC00031.jpg AYE - Yeh dirty bugger \" that pile o stones wudna stop the old DT.[ Prob ground foamys DT50 :lol: ] yeh O.GIT . see if u can download some of my pics off Photo-fucket.. Fk- me it worked. there was a few LC350s for sale £950 ish bracket

Plenty of room to walk between stands [ not shoulder to shldr] like staffs show. IMG]http://i300

Hi Blackhat, your 'Shell' jacket and yellow tammy are not flattering to your skin tone, or strange stooping posture, from the pic I cant read the 'speach bubble' pinned to your front however you look very familiar, have'nt I seen you at 'Madame 2 sods', 'Embra castle', 'Pitlochrey jail', and in the window display of 'Matalan', oh and also 'Nordic-world', and 'Mother Shiptons Cave', its yoo is'nt it? :huh:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

have'nt I seen you at 'Madame 2 sods', '', 'Pitlochrey jail', display of 'Matalan', its yoo is'nt it? :huh:
:lol::lol:

Ha - jammer. thats me shell-suit & trainers[ pure glesga] :lol: nice Tan too B)

And jammer ? do you ever ride-out to pitlochery? i go there . its cool . .nice moors -roads etc. .

:lol::lol:

Ha - jammer. thats me shell-suit & trainers[ pure glesga] :lol: nice Tan too B)

And jammer ? do you ever ride-out to pitlochery? i go there . its cool . .nice moors -roads etc. .

Toknaboot?, yep done the 'Pit', did the Dukes pass 2 weeks ago, hot spell, wall to wall pelt !, its Kelso this weak-end are ye goin ?