V.J.M.C. 4th/5th july

This post is 5472 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

DSC00036.jpgAye its the big VJMC show. and am deffinatly go-ing this time .. [saturday]

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Aye its the big VJMC show. and am deffinatly go-ing this time .. [saturday]

And weve been to SCMA. Rideout [ my mate billy and i] and we were winners in class

Billy---1957 AJS. 1950s class

me ---1976 DT400 1970s class " So if drewps etc meets us" u will sallute us accordingly-- :D

SCMA??

What this one Here?

Pity Michael couldn't go this year. :lol:

SCMA??

What this one Here?

Pity Michael couldn't go this year. :lol:

Ha yeh dirty bugger " av amended it , SCMC. Anyway were off in a couple of hours. to the big show , [ nowt like that up here]

P.S. I"v changed my flag to the union . coz in times of troubles, were united as one [Afganistan]]

Only in sport we are devided :) ,

Have a great time Blackhat. The show is only about an Hour from me but I can't make it.

I did go to the Newark Kitcar show the other weekend. Some pics below. The first one has a Yamaha engine in it.

carshow1.jpgcarshow2.jpg

carshow3.jpgcarshow4.jpg

Nice pics big yin, is that a Morris flatbed? that looks the dawgz !, the 'sand-rail' thing at the front of the middle pic looks like a Bowser Munsen Munstrosoty ! :) , think Blackhat and friends are gonna need the wet suits for this weakend :mellow:

Hi Big Yin,

Yep a Morris Minor (moggie) flatbed. I think they had 1000cc engines in most, originally but I would guess that the Yami lump makes it pretty quick. Not sure about the second picture. It looked the dogs up close though.

The rain was bad earlier but it looks OK now. If you drink enough you don't care about the rain.

There was a mini with a bike engine and a company who put GSXR engines into Smart cars. I don't have the pictures but the smart car company is Here Watch the vids. Great!

Wow the 'smartuki' looks bloody awesome and no doubt cheaper to run, that would be good combo in the wee roadster version of the smartcar, kinda harks back to the earliest VW Beetle-keep it seemples ;) ,

I was gonna go up to Knockhill circuit over the weekend to see the superbikes, however my m8 who has been in the past said it wiz pish and too dear to get in, so I plan to sit on a nearby hill with my telescope and watch the crashes from there, oh and of course the scantily clad vixens ! :)

Pricey at ten grand plus the car but if I win the lottery I would get one. Maybe a Hayabusa engine. That would scare all the neon lit, big exhaust, lexus lights saxo drivers out there :lol:

Shame about knockhill. Maybe we all need a drinking camping weekend.

Lol, a fire engine convoy category A type Huge inferno ;)

no, no

thats too big!

think 'SURVIVOR-MAN', he just needs a battery (aaa) and an LED, hey presto-enough hot water for a bath !

he's some guy :mellow:

am back " trying to add pics [ its cummn up ---ADDMINdoes not allow images from this site ] Photo-bucket ??? wots this about ... :( . Here goes againn

no . if i get the pics on .page . it doen"t allow me to post. <_< IMG]http://i300Inntox-eterIMG]http://i300

Fk me -- mannaged a pic in first post . ?? but not here

Hi Blackhat,

I thought they stopped you at the border escaping back to Scotland :lol: Pics will be good and a review of what went on would be fab.

The wall needs repairing BTW.

hw.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

I thought they stopped you at the border
AYE - Yeh dirty bugger \" that pile o stones wudna stop the old DT.[ Prob ground foamys DT50 :lol: ] yeh O.GIT . see if u can download some of my pics off Photo-fucket.. Fk- me it worked. there was a few LC350s for sale £950 ish bracket

Plenty of room to walk between stands [ not shoulder to shldr] like staffs show. IMG]http://i300

DSC00030.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

DSC00036.jpg

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online