Where to buy Yamaha spares online?

Boozeman
This post is 5561 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi everyone.

I'm frantically getting my recently acquired '97 XJ600N ready for MOT. Bike has been pretty neglected. But as well as having been neglected, some idiot mechanic (either amateur or professional) lost the anti rattle spring off of the front brake caliper :angry: . Anyone know the best online shop for such specific spares? I'll probably end up ordering it from Granby Motors in Derbyshire, but having a convenient online shop is also good.

Bassman :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

for consumables and some spares check out wemoto (google), you can order online. Be aware whilst they are very good, some parts are occasionally wrong, this happened to me a while back (1993 part instead of 1995 part sent to me). Also some of their pattern parts arent the best.

For mail order genuine yamaha parts google Fowlers (bristol), they have or can turn-around most parts real quick. I'm real lucky i live 5 minutes from them! btw if poss have your chassis number ready when you call them.

Granby's are very friendly. They were recommended to me by a forum member. I have brought stuff from Webmoto also.

I use this site to see what the part number is.

Here

As it makes it easier over the phone.

Thanks for your replies both of you. I must check out the Bristol mail order shop. I ordered the anti-rattle spring today from Granbys. I've had stuff from Wemoto before, and I know what you mean about the quality. I ordered a rev counter cable from them for my GS500E and it was far too long! It kept hitting the front mudguard I didn't realise what was causing the knocking noise for ages! Granbys told me that they never sell pattern parts because the quality and specs can vary.

Boozeman ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online