Anyone know what this fuel tank fits??

DirtyDT
This post is 5564 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Does anyone recognise the shape of this fuel tank and could they tell me what it fits please?

ptank.jpg

It looks similar to the one Here but I just won it on hbay £1.99 + £2.00 postage.

Thanks

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Does anyone recognise the shape of this fuel tank and could they tell me what it fits please?

ptank.jpg

It looks similar to the one Here but I just won it on hbay £1.99 + £2.00 postage.

Thanks

is that not off a leaf-blower ? ;)

nah,

it is off some form of small bike you can tell that from the filler cap .. leaf blower ones are smaller ! :lol:

but I would guess It is a DT tank but if the year & fit are correct I would not like to coment !

Regards Jim

Ouch! That hurt :D

nah,

it is off some form of small bike you can tell that from the filler cap .. leaf blower ones are smaller ! :lol:

but I would guess It is a DT tank but if the year & fit are correct I would not like to coment !

Regards Jim

I don't think a DT. Some of the Honda tanks have the same 3 bolt fittings. I will try it on the DT but it is hard to guess the size so I will have to wait until it arrives. I will probibly store it until a "project" comes up. but cheers.

Ouch! That hurt :D

I don't think a DT. Some of the Honda tanks have the same 3 bolt fittings. I will try it on the DT but it is hard to guess the size so I will have to wait until it arrives. I will probibly store it until a "project" comes up. but cheers.

Hi

I guess this is not for the 175mx (just read the bikes you own) but some other DT you have (guess a bike made this centuary rather than the last one) but I guess you will sort it out !

Regards Jim

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online