old yamaha

mxbabe
This post is 5563 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

hi i need help identifing an old yamaha i have i wish to sell it but not sure what it is or what its worth can anyone help once i figure out how to put a pic up i will lol

You have to have 8 or so posts to be able to post pictures. Check the frame and the engine for a stamped number. That would be a good place to start.

I use Picasa (picasa.google.com) since it's free and you get 1gb of hosted storage, which you can turn into albums. And if you already have a gmail account, you don't have to sign into anything. Also, for us Mac users, Google makes an iPhoto plugin to export directly to Picasa so you don't have to fuss with web-based upload forms. There's also Flickr or Photobucket.

You have to have 8 or so posts to be able to post pictures. Check the frame and the engine for a stamped number. That would be a good place to start.

ive had one person say its an rxs350 but ive never heard off it its an r reg looks like a scrambler

Without a picture the first 3 numbers/letters of the frame would help as previously posted.

ive had one person say its an rxs350 but ive never heard off it its an r reg looks like a scrambler

never heard of an rxs350! but have heard of an xs350 but it wasnt a motor bike that yamaha made but a 2 channel amplifier they make. as every body else says frame and engine number and then we stand a chance of finding out what bike you have.

if you just want to get one image on the internet with a minimum of fuss, I highly recommend imgur.com. No registration necessary, free, and crazy simple/easy.

if you just want to get one image on the internet with a minimum of fuss, I highly recommend imgur.com. No registration necessary, free, and crazy simple/easy.

Hi,

so what is the product code ... first 3 digits of the frame/engine number ?

Regards Jim

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online