Paid membership

barkwindjammer
This post is 5549 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

? could this be displayed in the general area in £ signs as a 'new topic title', so that no 'delving' is required ?

ta :)

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Very cheap by the way.

I am proud to be an upstanding Member - Should I leave now ????

and how much is that ? :)

Had to go 'trolling' for this

I feel like a 'troll' now :mellow:

Trawling is acceptable practice, Trolling however is to be discouraged... ;)

I quite agree OG,

and marketing for the greater cause is to be encouraged ;)

• Admin

Hiya, thanks for the feedback. Completely understand that there needs to be a page with clear pricing and benefits. I have just been putting it off as I knew that there was a new version coming out of IPB, and have so many other changes which are going to be needed, is at the bottom of the list.

IPB3 has just been released, once the other modules which this board runs are converted the forums will move to IPB3, once the upgrade has been complete and the reskinning that will be first on the list.

Cheers

Alex

I think I did the following to become a paid member

Click "My Controls" Near the top of the page where the Pm messages link is

On the left there is a "menu" column. Look down this until you see the "Options" catagory

The first selection is "Purchase Paid Subscriptions"

Click this and I think it is here.

I am not 100% sure.

Trawling is acceptable practice, Trolling however is to be discouraged... ;)

Hi Paul,

is Trolling some form of sexual deviance ohh err never heard of that one ! :lol: but if someone wants to go trolling I guess we need to respect their wishes (etc) but while your up to it (barkwindjammer) could you do some vids !!! :lol::D;)

Regards Jim

Dogging, trolling..................................It's all the same.....................................Isn't it??

Dogging, trolling..................................It's all the same.....................................Isn't it??

dunno ... please enlighten me .... ! :lol:

Regards Jim

What is Trolling?

Sorry had to remove - Goff

THAT is Trolling - "Angling by drawing a baited line through the water", or in the context of the Internet - purposely baiting people into an argument by posting defamatory, incendiary, wind-up statements and generally being a prick on purpose.

What is Trolling?

Again had to remove - Goff

THAT is Trolling - "Angling by drawing a baited line through the water", or in the context of the Internet - purposely baiting people into an argument by posting defamatory, incendiary, wind-up statements and generally being a prick on purpose.

i dont think we need to go into the details of dogging, now, do we? :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

barkwindjammer, you have a great point. One which has been meaning to be sorted out for a while, there needs to be a page that details the sign up options and benefits. This has been delayed as a different registration process exists on the new version of the forum software which will be rolled out shortly.

Much appreciated Alex, being Homo Sapien and therefore inherently lazy by default, I like things simple, and if hunting down small print and then having to read it is involved then am off on another tangent, as 'revenue' would be usefull for the upkeep and development of this 'first class', user-friendly, compendium of knowledge and experience, then making the info reachable from say the 'front page' would attract interest in it, and its benefits,

:hyper: "are we nearly there yet" :D

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online