tattoo's

liquidcooled
This post is 7237 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

whats with the :shock: ....... :? it's a genuine question to see how many folk have tattoos an if they like them or not :roll: 8)

i'm just kiddin ya...i have none....but i do want one 8)

what design...........theres so many to choose from :?

every time i think yes i will have that one i find one better :roll:

then there is where do i have it :?:

then the closesest i got to a tatooist was the chair and i had design and place in mind and i chickened out :oops:

Got too many!

Right arm is a sleeve till my elbow, left arm has a big un, 2 on my chest, one on each leg. And a new small one is going on the back of my neck when i have some spare cash, a bar code! If you scan me im reduced to 2.99!

i regret some, am not 100% happy with any of em but each one tells a story and most have been done in different countries. But.....they are personal to me, i dont show em off, none are ever realy seen. They are private, just like my undies :oops:

i'd quite like one, dont know if i'd actually do it though, making the choice of what to get would be so hard :?

Haven't got any....and find them gross...particularly on women.

It's a poor man's way of collecting art, makes people look bloody stupid, potential HIV risk....though it does enable you to spot Pikeys and Chavs quite quickly.

Every fucker's winding me up tonight with talk of Shitzuki's, Tattoos, Gay Hondas....nobody better talk about all that drugs shit.

And if axl dares to mention his fucking floppy ears....... :lol:

yeah anyway, after i got my tattoo and smoked a joint i got onto my honda and went down to the suzuki dealers to buy some floppy ears :twisted: :lol::lol::lol: how was your day pete? :wink: :lol:

:lol: poor pete's going to take a stroke in a minute :wink: p.s i'd just like to point out, i havent got a honda, or a tattoo or smoked weed in a long time or passed a suzuki dealers to get floppy ears :lol: just wanted to make that clear 8) :roll: :D

Got six tattoo's . big skull thingy on me right upper arm, tribal onleft upper arm next to more skulls, the bairns names on the inside of me fore arms an TR on me beer belly. It stands for the rejected,goes back to me days as a punk.An I'm not a bloody pikey either,I'm really a canny bloke. I just don't look it,an you should never judge a book etc. :)

yeah anyway, after i got my tattoo and smoked a joint i got onto my honda and went down to the suzuki dealers to buy some floppy ears :twisted:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  how was your day pete? :wink:  :lol:

ponch.jpg

lol, as sweet as tatto's look. id never get one. today, i havent rode a honda, seen a suzuki, smoked a J (left em at a mates house dammit :( ) or brought some floppy ears.

but i did go look at a honda, ride on the back of a suzki, think alot about smoking a J and saw a guy with some floppy ears :P :P :P

havent got any tats...dont like needles if ye kna what i mean (soft cock)

wouldnt mind the kids' names on my back though..in chinese..(got some china man to write it for me) in chinatown in newcastle at the new year celebrations and they look really neat.

i WONT wear floppy ears and have had 2 hondas and like to take the piss out of people of shitzukis cos they're crap and rust a lot 8) oh and i dont smoke..so thats the weed out then :shock: ..where's those shrooms at :shock:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online