new parking attendant required

drewpy
This post is 5488 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

From Bristol Evening Post:

Outside Bristol Zoo is the car park, with spaces for 150 cars and 8 coaches. It has been manned 6 days a week for 23 years by the same charming and very polite car park attendant with the ticket machine. The charges are £1. per car and £5. per coach.

On Monday 1 June, he did not turn up for work. Bristol Zoo management phoned Bristol City Council to ask them to send a replacement parking attendant.

The Council said "That car park is your responsibility." The Zoo said "The attendant was employed by the City Council... wasn't he?" The Council said "What attendant?"

Foot note: Gone missing from his home is a man who has been taking daily the car park fees amounting to about £400. per day for the last 23 years...!

Total sum just short £2.9 mill !!

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

yer, an me gots mee 'art set on a noo shoiny cambine,

gert lush, aarrrrr !

no need keeps me soobaroo farraster, oi might give it 'ee :farmerjohn:

its an april fools from a couple of years ago that keeps cropping up!

barkwind - anyone in scotland, has no right to mock us bristolians :P

barkwind - anyone in scotland, has no right to mock us bristolians

ok, I hear what your saying, no-one in England can make out one word of Scots,,,,, or Brizzle ! :shrug::P

barkwind - anyone in scotland, has no right to mock us bristolians

ok, I hear what your saying, no-one in England can make out one word of Scots,,,,, or Brizzle ! :shrug::P

i can understand you sweaties fine, i watch Rab C! :rolleyes: Bristolian accent rocks, iv got the broadest you can find, its great

It's a funny story true or not but in the paper is another bizzare story...

Banned from driving for curb crawling

What's that all about???? Article Here Maybe it's a Bristol thing ;)

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online