FS1e Wiring loom

luke09
This post is 5448 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hey Yamaha owners,

i recantly got my hands on a Fs1e thats in need of some tlc. I dont know much about bikes but would realy like to fix it up with my dad. unfortunatly i dont have the manual that goes with it and the owner before me has cut all the wires leading to the headlamp. My dad says we need a loom diagram to repair properly. So the question is does any1 have or know were to get a wiring loom diagram for fs1e? I'd be greatful if some1 could nudge me in the right direction :D. thank you in advance.

P.s is that post in the right place

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

Hey Yamaha owners,

i recantly got my hands on a Fs1e thats in need of some tlc. I dont know much about bikes but would realy like to fix it up with my dad. unfortunatly i dont have the manual that goes with it and the owner before me has cut all the wires leading to the headlamp. My dad says we need a loom diagram to repair properly. So the question is does any1 have or know were to get a wiring loom diagram for fs1e? I'd be greatful if some1 could nudge me in the right direction :D. thank you in advance.

Hi Luke and welcome to the forum, We have a few members with FS1E's i'm sure you will get the answers you want, and also there is member 'Yamagod' who has a knack of coming up with manuals... :D

Hey Yamaha owners,

Hi Luke

what do you need to know about FS1's .... returning them to stock is something I do often let me know whats up with it !

Regards Jim

Hi Luke

what do you need to know about FS1's .... returning them to stock is something I do often let me know whats up with it !

Regards Jim

Hey Jim,

Thanks ill bear that in mind as i try to repair it :D. Hopefully that loom diagram will give me an idea. its a 1987 modle i belive, sports type. Most things i think will work ok. Needs a new petrol tank and exaust. ill let u know when my dad comes and haves a look. ty peeps

Hey Jim,

Thanks ill bear that in mind as i try to repair it :D. Hopefully that loom diagram will give me an idea. its a 1987 modle i belive, sports type. Most things i think will work ok. Needs a new petrol tank and exaust. ill let u know when my dad comes and haves a look. ty peeps

oh OK

the diagram will not do alot you need to see where the loom has gone down ... but hey lets have a look at the fiz !

oh OK

the diagram will not do alot you need to see where the loom has gone down ... but hey lets have a look at the fiz !

A diagram was asked for so I posted one.

........ My dad says we need a loom diagram to repair properly. So the question is does any1 have or know were to get a wiring loom diagram for fs1e? I'd be greatful if some1 could nudge me in the right direction :D. thank you in advance.

I have removed it now!

A diagram was asked for so I posted one.

I have removed it now!

Oh Ok,

know what each wire does could be an advantage .... my comment was where is it broke ... FS1's did have reoccuring wiring faults and I was just simply (excuse the pun) trying to short circut the diagnosis i.e to find out which section is at fault .... sorry to upset you

Regards Jim

No problems JimR :D I was frustrated with something else at the time as my largest hammer did not work. :angry:

I have reset the link for the electrics so anyone, now or in the future, can find it.

No problems JimR :D I was frustrated with something else at the time as my largest hammer did not work. :angry:

I have reset the link for the electrics so anyone, now or in the future, can find it.

Hi,

as long as you didn't apply the large hammer to the Tank you should be sound !!! :lol:

Regards Jim

Hi,

as long as you didn't apply the large hammer to the Tank you should be sound !!! :lol:

Regards Jim

I normally use my testies to dent the tank :blush:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online