How about am AS1?

YamaBlonde
This post is 5580 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Wed. 10 June: THANKS TO ALL WHO CONTACTED ME! I GOT A TERRIFIC AS1C, STILL MOT'd and TAXED, FOR WELL UNDER £1700. NOW I JUST NEED THE HIGHER HANDLEBARS (it already has the upswept exhaust) !

ARE THE HIGHER HANDLEBARS EASILY FOUND, DOES ANYONE HAVE SOME FOR SALE?

Thanks again to all!

Debb :)

hi again, Everyone! I have seen a few AS1's about, including a gorgeous one, running well and looks really nice, in the USA. However, by the time I buy it and get it over here, it would cost me about £2300, and I don't think they're worth that much yet. Am I correct? I have heard I should be able to get a really nice one here in the UK for less than £1500, tax'd and MOT'd etc.

Any idea where I can find a 1968-ish AS1 that runs well and looks quite good? I prefer the higher handle bars & exhaust (the AS1C, I think?), not the straight across, tho I can probably change them out if the straight-across one is really fine in all other aspects.

Thanks for any help!

Debb, in South Leicestershire

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online