proud parent

yammie girl
This post is 7304 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

thats all in the olden days now anyway i feel sory for any one that crosses my mother she decked my auntys boyfreind and he was clean out unconscious with one punch.

and my step dad grabbed a moped rider he put his fist through visor and broke the nose and gave two blcak eyes and all that just for cutting him up

my dad hates all the scooter guys, there was quite a few of them around here apparently. he said him and his mates were fighting with them all the time :lol:  think he said he headbutted one of the ponces with his helmet on once  :twisted: :P  8)

thats classed as using a weapon...........

and real vespa and lambretta driver are the skinheads who fred my old dears other half is with now the skin heads are a bunch of hard bastards they fight against each other for fun

Yammie thats great, i get the same buzz when my kids go on about me having a bike :lol:

the little un wants a quad :shock: , we'll see if santa can bring him a new 125 :wink: for christmas...he's not getting on it though :lol: its for me really.. :lol:

this is him 8)

DSC00461.JPG

awh he is real cute!! :wink: ????like his dad???

nah, i'm not cute, i'm dirrrty :lol: lol :oops:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online