proud parent

yammie girl
This post is 7248 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

today as i was flicking through the channels looking for a programme for my youngest daughter who is 5 i flicked onto bbc2 and bsb was on.....just about to turn it over and she sceamed at me to leave it......i wanta watch the racing.......not only that but she picked a lego motocyclist out of the lego bucket and was playing with it pretending to race.....all i can say is thats my girl..........

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

even good or not better than that was my lads sports day.....he asked me to come on my bike......so i turned up on my bike in my leathers........as he saw me he said in a loud voice....... thats my mum shes got a motorbike :oops: but cool though i dont think any of the other mums have got a bike......i cant wait until i get the same responce from future grandchildren :lol::lol::lol:

my mum is about 20 stone and rides a vespa she is now a member of the vespa owners club sw

she looks like an elephant on a rollerskate

she has a 04 model px 125 in silver and she has purple graphics sayng insatiable bitch and metallic purple wheels etc

All that stuff is very popular today...that SS180 I had would be worth big money as it was the performance model of it's time.

When I rode that, I hit the floor more often than Richard Dunn when he fought Ali! :lol:

one of her freinds wayne he has a fully race tuned px and by all accounts it goes over a ton

yeah they're getting quite popular. i've heard of people putting rd350 ypvs engines in em :shock: crazy!! not my thing though, proper bikes are where it's at 8)

I can well believe it Moz....the Lambretta had more of a pose image, but the Vespa's were a lot quicker.

No Lambretta ever outrun me on the SS180, including GP225's....provided I managed to stay on it! :lol:

my dad hates all the scooter guys, there was quite a few of them around here apparently. he said him and his mates were fighting with them all the time :lol: think he said he headbutted one of the ponces with his helmet on once :twisted: :P 8)

my dad hates all the scooter guys, there was quite a few of them around here apparently. he said him and his mates were fighting with them all the time :lol:  think he said he headbutted one of the ponces with his helmet on once  :twisted: :P  8)

ouch :?

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online