foamy another one look

mervin
This post is 5585 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

duno but it makes a change for it not to be from freecycle. he advertises regularly on freecycle motorcycle wanted for project then all of a suddenly there they are on ebay, i tried it once got no replies, biggest mistake smae user name on fleabay and freecycle i would never have noticed other wise

merv

you have not got the only one of those east european piles this one is ride away

JAWA

Hi Merv

at £300 I'd give it a punt & would not worry to much about where it's come from . perhaps a few quid each & we can buy it for foamy .. in order to help him out !

Regards Jim

perhaps a few quid each & we can buy it for foamy .. in order to help him out !

i think you should since i have put up with all the pisstaking for so long :P

i suppose i could buy it for parts... :\

i think you should since i have put up with all the pisstaking for so long :P

i suppose i could buy it for parts... :\

have I took the PEE ... nope I use the nick names for the Jawa as a term of endearment other than that I have tried to encourage you to restore the Jawa .... my point was some people here may be in a position to help you purchase this bike & looking at the pics will help you no end with your project

Regards Jim

lol, never said you were taking the piss, your one of the more supportive oldies :P

anyhoo never mind, im gradually getting the Jawa ready for its MOT so hopefully it will be filling the streets with two stroke smoke in no time, i dont really want another of the f*ckin things :lol:

lol, never said you were taking the piss, your one of the more supportive oldies :P

anyhoo never mind, im gradually getting the Jawa ready for its MOT so hopefully it will be filling the streets with two stroke smoke in no time, i dont really want another of the f*ckin things :lol:

There cool ...

I might just buy that one bring it home have a play then donate it to you for 'research'

it would be better if some others helped

Regards Jim

im now on the look out for a sidecar, and maybe a front numberplate to complete the look... should be interesting :P

oh, but first i need to find a job :\

im now on the look out for a sidecar, and maybe a front numberplate to complete the look... should be interesting :P

oh, but first i need to find a job :\

do you really wnat to ride a chair ??? cred will drop to the same as Gordon Brown's and you'll pull the birds who are into saving the planet & always carry a tartan flask .... do you really want that ??? I guess not best thing to do is to keep solo !

Regards Jim

hmm, in that case maybe i just give it a jet black paint job, put some chrome on it and hang chains off the back. maybe then Goff will take an interest :P

hmm, in that case maybe i just give it a jet black paint job, put some chrome on it and hang chains off the back. maybe then Goff will take an interest :P

Worth a try you may never know where that would end up :lol:

Regards Jim

do you really wnat to ride a chair ??? cred will drop to the same as Gordon Brown's and you'll pull the birds who are into saving the planet & always carry a tartan flask and have hairy armpits and very hairy other parts,wear old sacks doc martins and wooly socks.... do you really want that ??? I guess not best thing to do is to keep solo !

Regards Jim

he just edited the quote

I still can see nothing .. oh well perhaps the rual servers take a bit of time to update us ! :lol:

Regards Jim

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online