tyre prices

barkwindjammer
This post is 5582 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

tyre prices have shot up in the last month and a half !, my local bike shop has increased the cost of a Bridgestone BT 45 from £65 to a whopping £80, with a 'good-will'' reduction of a fiver, £75, by my rough calc' thats nearly a 25% increase in just short of 2 months, a 'shares' opportunity, or a rip off ? :mellow:

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

tyre prices have shot up in the last month and a half !, my local bike shop has increased the cost of a Bridgestone BT 45 from £65 to a whopping £80, with a 'good-will'' reduction of a fiver, £75, by my rough calc' thats nearly a 25% increase in just short of 2 months, a 'shares' opportunity, or a rip off ? :mellow:

Hi Jim,

get a cheese wire and cut some deeper groves in the old ones !! :lol::lol::lol:

Regards Jim

Hi Jim,

get a cheese wire and cut some deeper groves in the old ones !! :lol::lol::lol:

Regards Jim

I kid you not Jim, in my last job in an agricultural engineering firm I saw one of the fitters put his bike on the centre stand, start it up and put it into first gear and while the rear wheel was spinning round he used an angle grinder to deepen the centre groove.

I kid you not Jim, in my last job in an agricultural engineering firm I saw one of the fitters put his bike on the centre stand, start it up and put it into first gear and while the rear wheel was spinning round he used an angle grinder to deepen the centre groove.

Hi Mike

I've seen that too.... along with 'adjustments' to the side tread but they are beyond it !

Regards Jim

but thats farmers for you ! :rolleyes:

Tis true but what goes around, comes around :huh:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online