maintainence courses

yammie girl
This post is 7248 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

:D guys any of u got any idea where to start looking for a course suitable for me??

ive bin lookin on the net and found a couple but they seem to be like a postal type...

what use is that to me....ive looked in a couple of the local colleges and nothing coming up....i am going to ring on mon but, have any of u lot seen any week intesive coures or somthing like that and are they any good? i am the sort of girl who wants to have a go and would rather change the wheel herself than ask a bloke to do it!! :?

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.
  • Admin

Buy yourself some tools, and a haynes and teach yourself :wink:

best thing is to keep looking around the local colleges, if they havent got the course you are looking for ask them to look it up in their books where the nearest place you could do it is, surely they'd have some info

im to much of a handful to have a boyfriend....to independent....to selfish...to stubborn....the list goes on....no this is something i need to do for myself and besides i want to....i cant even tighten up my chain if needs be....i need, just a basic course that i can build on....

well ive put my name down for a course that may start in september :lol: ........but if they dont get enough interest they will not run it :( they need twelve people it will cost £250 for 36 sessions and i think its gnvq levelmaybe i will become a mechanic instead of a midwife :P

im to much of a handful to have a boyfriend....to independent....to selfish...to stubborn....the list goes on....no this is something i need to do for myself and besides i want to....i cant even tighten up my chain if needs be....i need,  just a basic course that i can build on....

Well, Yammie if thats what your like (and I said that didn't I) you'll never meet anyone.

Forget a course...just find an experienced biker to show you.

He'll probably be happy to help.

sounds to me that Pete is offerring :wink:

I wouldn't do it Pete, she'll probably tell you where to go, known her, fuck that for game of soldiers.

As she's allready said what she's like, I personally wouldn't go near people like that, fek em!, just let them read n learn for themselves.

If your not willing to take advice very good then tough shit!!

And that was my dad that told me that me years ago, so!!

No...I'm not offering, cos I'm mechanically clueless and incompetent.

In fact, if it comes to any practical job then I'm a complete disaster.

pmsl :lol:

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online