Vauxhall Combi Van

JimR
This post is 5592 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

Hi All,

I had to collect something from north of me & I was given a Vauxhall Combi van (diesel) doesn't the thing ever go & steer .... is this the R1 of the small van world ?

Regards Jim

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

fastest machine on 4 wheels

merv

Hi Merv,

well good I was in 3rd for a bit (thought I was in top) and the thing was doing silly speeds !!! :unsure:

Regards Jim

Hi Merv,

well good I was in 3rd for a bit (thought I was in top) and the thing was doing silly speeds !!! :unsure:

Regards Jim

Some time ago Top Gear did a piece about how there is always an astra van wanting to overtake you, however it won't be long before the EU limits the top speed of all new vans,

Regards

Wombledog

Some time ago Top Gear did a piece about how there is always an astra van wanting to overtake you, however it won't be long before the EU limits the top speed of all new vans,

Regards

Wombledog

you cant beat a sprinter,

Regards

Wombledog

not before time having seen some of the crazy speeds the white van men do around here,

merv

Regards

Wombledog

Hi WD,

if you look at the post office ones they are capped to 70 our new 7½ tonner is on a 56mph limit so perhaps this is in process already !!!!

Regards Jim

not before time having seen some of the crazy speeds the white van men do around here,

merv

Hi Merv,

so easy to do & you don't realize that a poxy van has an F1 engine under the bonnet

Regards Jim

There a bit quick too !

Sprinters are good, my ol' man had a 312 and it went like shit off a very shiny shovel.

sold that because the payload was too small, now has a Volkswagen LT46, most of the bodypanels are the same as the sprinter but its a twin-wheeler and has a larger engine.

we should go back to simpler times... i still got my "little red wagon" in the garage :lol:

Sprinters are good, my ol' man had a 312 and it went like shit off a very shiny shovel.

sold that because the payload was too small, now has a Volkswagen LT46, most of the bodypanels are the same as the sprinter but its a twin-wheeler and has a larger engine.

we should go back to simpler times... i still got my "little red wagon" in the garage :lol:

Hi,

what's the little red waggon ?

Regards Jim

yeh get em delivering with these things,

piaggioape50.jpg

Hi Merv

Just Check out DVLA with CN57FGP & piaggio .... you will see how sad I am !!!

Regards Jim

• Who's Online (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online