my ebay bargain

hobbo
This post is 5594 days old and we'd rather you create a new post instead of adding to this one. You can't reply in this post.

just one a fz600 fuel tank old new stock retail £340 for £47.00 looks like its just come out of factory, would have cost me more to get my old one re painted , well happy.

Do you want an ad-free experience? Join today and help support the Yamaha Owners Club.

just one a fz600 fuel tank old new stock retail £340 for £47.00 looks like its just come out of factory, would have cost me more to get my old one re painted , well happy.

Sounds good !

don't drop it !! :mellow:

Regards Jim

You shoulda said, I would av painted your old tank for 20 :rolleyes:

Great buy...... i also just got a great buy, Akito jacket full armour, and removable iner quilted jacket, 99p and i was lucky enought to live just a couple of miles aways, so collected it as well. That's the good thing about being a short a** at 5'4", you can always find a bargain.

Franky

Great buy...... i also just got a great buy, Akito jacket full armour, and removable iner quilted jacket, 99p and i was lucky enought to live just a couple of miles aways, so collected it as well. That's the good thing about being a short a** at 5'4", you can always find a bargain.

Franky

bet you gave him a pound coin and asked for change :)

Hmm Jockanese, I recently had a NOS tank for my honda vigor for £75 from Dobles off ebay mine had some chips in it

new that was about £350 retail

Merv

Hmm Jockanese, I recently had a NOS tank for my honda vigor for £75 from Dobles off ebay mine had some chips in it

Merv

Hi Merv,

I guess someone has to have a Honda :lol:

Regards Jim

did have 2 jim ,SLR and a Vigor, still got the vigor cheap reliable big 650 singles. well built in spain, no one seems to want em so i got a 13000 mile full honda service history 03 reg one last year for £1250 Xt,s etc were a lot more expensive, and i find it ideal for country lanes, sold the SLR recently when i bough the TDR, but the old strokers are needing more care nowadays i sold the RD250 hack last year to finance another 250 rebuild and stick with the honda as the hack,

merv

did have 2 jim ,SLR and a Vigor, still got the vigor cheap reliable big 650 singles. well built in spain, no one seems to want em so i got a 13000 mile full honda service history 03 reg one last year for £1250 Xt,s etc were a lot more expensive, and i find it ideal for country lanes, sold the SLR recently when i bough the TDR, but the old strokers are needing more care nowadays i sold the RD250 hack last year to finance another 250 rebuild and stick with the honda as the hack,

merv

Hi Merv,

Fair play .. but I would guess the TDR is more fun !!

Regards Jim

Still to tax the TDR Jim was not paying Carole nash £30 to change insurance for a month as i got the bike mid april it had been stood for a while, so stripped off exhausts carbs etc gave carbs a blast in the ultrasonic and the exhaust a coat of VHT,insurance was due on 21st may so was not going to tax it for 10 days in may, so it will be on the road 1st of june, so the real test will come soon

merv

Merv

You havin a go merv Jockanese ? wtf is that ? anyway new to forum and think it is great luved the old two strokes tdr was crackin wee bike i got back into biking when my daughter got a Aprilia rs 50 in telephonica colours so i bought r6 she now moved up to a NSR125 which is great fun but the R6 is incredible bike used to have an eddie lawson rep years ago and cant believe how much bikes have improved anyway great site and promise to stop being cheeky :rolleyes:

although i come from devon i have spent a bit of time in scottish fish ports and i just love the place, also know thw reputation the scots have for being very frugal swith parting with their coinage is slightly unfounded especially in bars

merv

although i come from devon i have spent a bit of time in scottish fish ports and i just love the place, also know thw reputation the scots have for being very frugal swith parting with their coinage is slightly unfounded especially in bars

merv

The scots tight ? :lol: what parts of scotland do you come to ? and back to subject of ebay i got both my daughters bikes of ebay and most spares broken bits etc travelled to Devises in Wiltshire to pick up mint NSR125 and was well worth the journey of over 1000 miles in my transit van, in fact is that could be subject of new post furthest distance to pick up an item won on ebay !!

Still to tax the TDR Jim was not paying Carole nash £30 to change insurance for a month as i got the bike mid april it had been stood for a while, so stripped off exhausts carbs etc gave carbs a blast in the ultrasonic and the exhaust a coat of VHT,insurance was due on 21st may so was not going to tax it for 10 days in may, so it will be on the road 1st of june, so the real test will come soon

merv

Hi Merv,

as of june 1 make sure you have spare number plates in stock !!! you may break the odd one or two :lol:

Regards Jim